Real Talk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Real Talk Forums

Now that's real talk.

+15
Harlequin of Hate
Phobetor
Mcrfan343
beij
SilverStar Cross
STFvinnie
Being A Real Dick
The Black Mamba
Bender Bending Rodriguez
*King Volvagia*
Thor God of Thunder
menma will rape you
Primordial Angel
Mister Teal
Pocket Rocket
19 posters

Well, let's get this started.

Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Well, let's get this started. - Page 8 Empty Re: Well, let's get this started.

Post by Pocket Rocket Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 am

Just let Sorrow play high and mighty on him like he does with everybody.

Seriously, I'm waiting for that guy to start using thee, thou, and thy in his posts.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:10 am

actually http://www.factpile.com/2898-superman-vs-hulk/comment-page-6/#comments there's where the mess started, a few other people were in on it too, one who was trying to actually debate it honestly. The troll was luigithefish, Mike and Katet19 jumped in after a while too, Sorrow mainly got in near the end I honestly started to ignore him when he ignored a canon scan of Hulk being killed. By Thor, who is strength wise equal to Superman, but yeah...the match turned into a mess and eventually the guy stopped posting. read it if you want a good laugh though.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 am

Aite.
    Great and Powerful ZomB
    Great and Powerful ZomB

Post by Great and Powerful ZomB Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 pm

To be fair, Hulk IS stronger than Superman or Thor, but only if he has time to get really mad. He has beat Thor's ass pretty damn thoroughly before, and has feats that exceed their own, and make no sense.

Also, I have updated Boba Fett's Respect Thread again on FPT.
    Being A Real Dick

Post by Being A Real Dick Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:realy Cross, you realize the reason he stopped posting on the Topia was because first he was banned and then the mods and stealth continued to be assholes right. Are you really surprised? Really?
    Cool shit, I didn't know you were on this side of that debate. I thought you were just indifferent for the most part....

ADD THIS ONE TO OUR RANKS!!!!
    Great and Powerful ZomB
    Great and Powerful ZomB

Post by Great and Powerful ZomB Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 am

Being A Real Dick wrote:
    Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:realy Cross, you realize the reason he stopped posting on the Topia was because first he was banned and then the mods and stealth continued to be assholes right. Are you really surprised? Really?
    Cool shit, I didn't know you were on this side of that debate. I thought you were just indifferent for the most part....

ADD THIS ONE TO OUR RANKS!!!!
    Good to see, that whole ordeal was bullshit.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:56 am

I may have stayed neutral but that was more because of not wanting to add to Stealths attempts to flame, even if it was against him. And he keeps pushing his limits of what he can do though, he's flaming Cross all the time now, it's like he has to flame someone troll or not to keep living.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 am

Great and Powerful ZomB wrote:To be fair, Hulk IS stronger than Superman or Thor, but only if he has time to get really mad. He has beat Thor's ass pretty damn thoroughly before, and has feats that exceed their own, and make no sense.

Also, I have updated Boba Fett's Respect Thread again on FPT.
    True but in several of Hulks fights against Thor, Thor handicapped himself in one way or another or held back a great deal. In one he had himself stripped of his magical abilities up to and including Mjolnir becoming a mere hammer (likely where the myth Hulk can lift Mjolnir stems from) and relied solely on his physical strength which led to what amounted to a draw, another time he again forwent his hammer in favor of fighting Hulk hand to hand with it again being more of a draw with Thor coming back at Hulk as much as Hulk came after Thor, during his fight with Professor Hulk in Hel (Professor being one of the strongest versions of the Hulk) Hulk was limited and Thor wasn't willing to really go for the kill but was starting to get there still ended up ending in a draw. Yet another of their fights Thor was worried about innocents, and even ended up forgetting for a moment and nearly killed a lot of people trying to destroy Hulk, he stopped himself in time and Hulk just left. We've never seen Thor and Hulk go full force against each other and have no ideas what the limits to Thor's strength, or Superman's strength for that matter, are.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:I may have stayed neutral but that was more because of not wanting to add to Stealths attempts to flame, even if it was against him. And he keeps pushing his limits of what he can do though, he's flaming Cross all the time now, it's like he has to flame someone troll or not to keep living.
    And yet he never gets a single warning, yet I'll get my shit jumped over a light comment.

Lolbias.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm

I told Admin about one of Stealths flame attempts and he deleted the posts
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:I told Admin about one of Stealths flame attempts and he deleted the posts
    Which post was it?
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

He was starting crap with Cross in Dresden vs Potter, it was posted on Factpile unfortunately, but it was during the disqus era, can't remember what all he said but it was too far.
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Did he drop the N-bomb on Cross
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:He was starting crap with Cross in Dresden vs Potter, it was posted on Factpile unfortunately, but it was during the disqus era, can't remember what all he said but it was too far.
    That figures. I love how he can get away with flaming every chance he get's and yet I get chewed out for even a light insult.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

@Teal
    I don't remember what all he said. He hasn't openly flamed Cross as bad since though
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:56 pm

I thought so.
    Just checking.
    The latter I definitely noted.

Also that post was outdated.

I'll reserve my right to worry about someone's health for now and I hope they'll do the same on me until further notice.

@Admiral Mod of Thunder

When that mess got posted, it got so bad that I was about to bust out the Original!-version of a certain someone whose name I'm trying not to utter, do you need a hint as to who it is?
    Here's a hint: The guy is capable of killing Megatron's Regeneration abilities to the point of No Return.

That's all the hinting you'll need.

I feel I recalled more of the words but to repeat them would be ripping off a homosexual like the Inglishman, so I won't say them here.

So back at the matters on hand, I confess I feel more troubled by the fact that Judge Hitman didn't post up that faction-vs-faction fight I tried to suggest at least twice, how come next to none of my suggestions were pulling through lately?
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Cross Factpiles in a cona at the moment. Nothing is getting posted
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:Cross Factpile's in a coma at the moment. Nothing is getting posted

I mean apart from that, back when the site wasn't out to get more stagnant than normal*, I recalled at least sending the suggestions to Judge Hitman twice at minimum.
    I don't even know what gives when they didn't get posted last friday, either. T_T (Although at least the latest SRW fight is actually pretty good, I was about to try to get some feats for some of the series in SRW, too!)

1.) (Matches involving the Dresden Files or the dot hack-verse aside, or even Guilty Gear despite how rare that series gets any fights at all!)
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Cross maybe it was going to be posted today. We don't know
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:Cross Factpiles in a cona at the moment. Nothing is getting posted
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Unless the Comatose state is ended, we probably won't ever know for sure, will we?

In any case I wish to set up a Chit Chat thread, I hope that when you find me in that thread you'll respond to it ASAP, okay?

P.S https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1WJ2A8oqqs

This is the track I'll mostly be listening to, in general.
    Thank you, Black Onslaught!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm