Real Talk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Real Talk Forums

Now that's real talk.

3 posters

Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK!

Great and Powerful ZomB
    Great and Powerful ZomB

Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK! Empty Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK!

Post by Great and Powerful ZomB Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 am

It's a thread... To discuss one of the the greatest Sci-Fi books of all-time, and it's sequels and spin-offs.
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK! Empty Re: Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK!

Post by SilverStar Cross Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 am

Where to begin on Dune?
    Should we begin on the factions or how Dune was inspired by the Lensmen universe in some respects?

We didn't even get to the Saudarkar yet.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK! Empty Re: Dune. Seriously, I have to have ten characters in my thread title? That's WHACK!

Post by Pocket Rocket Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 am

I'm trying to fix the character thing....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am