Real Talk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Real Talk Forums

Now that's real talk.

+15
Harlequin of Hate
Phobetor
Mcrfan343
beij
SilverStar Cross
STFvinnie
Being A Real Dick
The Black Mamba
Bender Bending Rodriguez
*King Volvagia*
Thor God of Thunder
menma will rape you
Primordial Angel
Mister Teal
Pocket Rocket
19 posters

Well, let's get this started.

Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Well, let's get this started. - Page 5 Empty Re: Well, let's get this started.

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:20 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:Kratos is far from as high tier as he likes to think, especially considering Harry Dresden was able to defeat him. Man that debate went around in circles, he tried to claim Kratos couldn't be hurt at all by fire. Seriously. Immune to fire.
    His ass would get toasted by Charizard.

Cool
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Yep,but yeah, the sites not that bad, so long as you don't get the trolls after you.
    Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:Yep,but yeah, the sites not that bad, so long as you don't get the trolls after you.

Yeah, and if I can ever get over their grammar.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 pm

that's just something I've learned to ignore as much as possible, when I can manage.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:06 pm

*King Volvagia* wrote:
    Pocket Rocket wrote:
    STFvinnie wrote:This place wont last
    Then leave.
    Owned.
    I'd be more then happy to help him with that too.
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:I'm from Factpile/Factpiletopia/and crosses site, I use the same username on all or most the forums I'm on. Except Devianart, there I'm Jake012

Or on Gaia online, in which case you'd be Jacob Sparks, true or false on that, Admiral?

I got an innate gut hunch that Kratos may as well be counting those lucky stars he's not fighting the 'Former' Terror of Death in the internet, yet, do I have to calc all the ways that guy would kill Kratos if push comes to shove?

@Primordial Angel

Pleased to meet you, I'm Commander SilverStar Cross, and you're a colleague from what place?
    Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:24 pm

SilverStar Cross wrote:
    guardianangel1911 wrote:I'm from Factpile/Factpiletopia/and crosses site, I use the same username on all or most the forums I'm on. Except Devianart, there I'm Jake012

Or on Gaia online, in which case you'd be Jacob Sparks, true or false on that, Admiral?

I got an innate gut hunch that Kratos may as well be counting those lucky stars he's not fighting the 'Former' Terror of Death in the internet, yet, do I have to calc all the ways that guy would kill Kratos if push comes to shove?

@Primordial Angel

Pleased to meet you, I'm Commander SilverStar Cross, and you're a colleague from what place?

I come from a site called lounge.moviecodec.com.

And it's great to meet you as well.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Primordial Angel wrote:
    guardianangel1911 wrote:ignored the trolls as best I could focused on the actual good debates (some came out, mostly involving Dresden but a few good matches kept cropping up) and on the topia I just am not on it enough to get into any problems with people.

Ugh, I can't stand some of the people on that site. From most of the threads I've seen, most of them seem illiterate.

I'm not expecting perfect language, mistakes are okay, but their writting (typing) is horrendous.

Anyways, how bad are the trolls there?
    Nearly everybody there is a fucking dipshit.
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:

@Primordial Angel

I believe it was already mentioned in the few forum sites I came from, earlier in this thread, at least one of them is meant for role-play related purposes.
    Likewise.

I heard that while the lounge isn't a saint in terms of many things, it might actually have made honest attempts to have reasonably intelligent debates, which overall conduct aside, is what seems to seperate it from Modern Gaia online in general.(Where the general attempts to spark decent debates seem to be failing, for some reason or another!)
    Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:35 pm

SilverStar Cross wrote:
    Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:

@Primordial Angel

I believe it was already mentioned in the few forum sites I came from, earlier in this thread, at least one of them is meant for role-play related purposes.
    Likewise.

I heard that while the lounge isn't a saint in terms of many things, it might actually have made honest attempts to have reasonably intelligent debates, which overall conduct aside, is what seems to seperate it from Modern Gaia online in general.(Where the general attempts to spark decent debates seem to be failing, for some reason or another!)

You have no idea. lol
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:
    Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:

@Primordial Angel

Likewise.

You have no idea. lol

From the sound of things, I take it as I stumbled upon a high volume rate of understatements right there, didn't I?
    Seriously, for every time I have to hear about the outright twilight-verse wankers in that site, I had to remind myself at least 5 times as much on how the 'Former' Terror of Death(from the dot hack universe, which needs more love just as much as Codex Alera does, these days!) would have just handed Edward Cullen his own skull, accordingly.

Its that bad.
    Thor God of Thunder
    Thor God of Thunder
    Allfather of Asgard

Post by Thor God of Thunder Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Twilight wankers? I...those actually exist? Damn. I suddenly have the urge to do either Dresdenverse vs Twilight verse or Edward vs Dresden on here. Just to get Twilightcurbstomped.
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:36 pm

guardianangel1911 wrote:Twilight wankers? I...those actually exist? Damn. I suddenly have the urge to do either Dresdenverse vs Twilight verse or Edward vs Dresden on here. Just to get Twilightcurbstomped.

You better believe it, Admiral, I noted that they were there when Percy, along with his 1st cousin Jason* had to get in a truce with Eragon against the twilight universe in The Lounge somewhere.

1.) (You are not alone to find reason to be glad its not his Oathbreaking namesake we are talking about with this particular Jason, okay?Although I might think to have Haseo*dot hack universe* vs Jason to consider, just because I want Jason to go on a trial with a legitimate chance to defend himself in court and all that jazz!)

Also, would you rather the dot hack universe vs twilight be worth the hazarding, considering that at its worst, the dot hack universe vs the twilight universe would wind up being just like the Potter-world vs twilight universe fight, with just about exact same result against the twilight universe's favor?

Or is that too merciful?
    Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm going to be fair here and say that I have not read the books or seen the movies, but the Twilight vampires seem to be just your usual-level vampires. Of course minus the sparkling.

The thing that seems to make them somewhat potent is that you have to kill them by completely burning the remains.
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

You could Dr. Manhattan their faces off
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:06 pm

Primordial Angel wrote:I'm going to be fair here and say that I have not read the books or seen the movies, but the Twilight vampires seem to be just your usual-level vampires. Of course minus the sparkling.

The thing that seems to make them somewhat potent is that you have to kill them by completely burning the remains.

I already noted before that the dot hack universe has things that can deadlock if not destroy the twilight onslaught on their own, if it were necessary.(The dot hack universe is pretty much equal with the Potter-world in that respect...well, among several, but I'll save discussions in-depth for another time!)

The Dresden Files has moar dakka(Slang for firepower!) than the Potter-world + dot hack-verse combined though, if the DF-verse ever finds incentive to go all-out, and they'd be a lot less merciful than the above-mentioned two right there.

I could name a few series/meta-series that might have more confirmed firepower on their side than most of the DF-verse factions would have that's confirmed though, not best place to make that list, either.

Anywho, I wonder if Lightning might like this place.
    Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

SilverStar Cross wrote:
    Primordial Angel wrote:I'm going to be fair here and say that I have not read the books or seen the movies, but the Twilight vampires seem to be just your usual-level vampires. Of course minus the sparkling.

I already noted before that the dot hack universe has things that can deadlock if not destroy the twilight onslaught on their own, if it were necessary.(The dot hack universe is pretty much equal with the Potter-world in that respect...well, among several, but I'll save discussions in-depth for another time!)

The Dresden Files has moar dakka(Slang for firepower!) than the Potter-world + dot hack-verse combined though, if the DF-verse ever finds incentive to go all-out, and they'd be a lot less merciful than the above-mentioned two right there.

I could name a few series/meta-series that might have more confirmed firepower on their side than most of the DF-verse factions would have that's confirmed though, not best place to make that list, either.

I don't know man. The Twilight vampires can just sparkle everyone to death.
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:

It might throw the aim of a lot of the fighting forces off, but a lot more of the fighting forces will do just fine, trust me on this!
    Do I have to bring up the 8 Phase Monsters of the Cursed Wave of Morganna from the World R:1 Alone, for that matter?(AKA beings that can't be killed in a conventional manner and would have to be disposed of via Supernaturally Abnormal means?)
    Primordial Angel
    Primordial Angel

Post by Primordial Angel Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:16 pm

SilverStar Cross wrote:
    Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:

It might throw the aim of a lot of the fighting forces off, but a lot more of the fighting forces will do just fine, trust me on this!
    Do I have to bring up the 8 Phase Monsters of the Cursed Wave of Morganna from the World R:1 Alone, for that matter?(AKA beings that can't be killed in a conventional manner and would have to be disposed of via Supernaturally Abnormal means?)
    It was a joke.

I said it because Twilight's gayness (sparkling) would kill them all off.
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Twilight vamps are low-end on all fronts -- below bullet timing, not particularly impressive strength, etc. Unless they're fighting people with power levels like that of The Hardy Boys I don't know that they can win matches.
    SilverStar Cross
    SilverStar Cross

Post by SilverStar Cross Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:
    Primordial Angel wrote:
    SilverStar Cross wrote:

It was a joke.

I said it because Twilight's gayness (sparkling) would kill them all off.

I thought the fact that 90% of the twilight universe has gone evil would destroy them.

But I digress, I just know that unless the twilight universe has any Insta-death Illegal powers or anything of the kind, its not likely they'd even get to any Data Bugs or AIDA-infused Monsters, let alone the 8 Phase Monsters.
    Phobetor
    Phobetor

Post by Phobetor Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:06 pm

This is the post on the forum that represents the singularity of introductory lack.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Phobetor wrote:This is the post on the forum that represents the singularity of introductory lack.
    Hm?
    Phobetor
    Phobetor

Post by Phobetor Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 pm

[quote=Pocket Rocket] [quote=Phobetor] This is the post on the forum that represents the singularity of introductory lack. [/quote]
    Hm? [/quote]
    I'm too lazy to write an introduction; neither do I feel it is necessary, as it will reveal nothing. Wink

Nice site, incidentally. It'll probably grow quite well.
    Managing a forum is always a pain, considering you're using a forum-making service that has some needless complexities and not enough clarity where it matters.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeah, I'd like to be able to organize my sections in category boxes, but can't find the option lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:35 am