Real Talk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Real Talk Forums

Now that's real talk.

2 posters

Draco's Fanfiction's

draco
    draco

Draco's Fanfiction's Empty Draco's Fanfiction's

Post by draco Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 am

Well, looks like I'll be here doing some writings should I get bored. This wont just be for Fanfiction's, but I'll also do some original pieces as well...
    draco
    draco

Draco's Fanfiction's Empty Re: Draco's Fanfiction's

Post by draco Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:13 am

Kharn the Betrayer VS The Dark King Ganondorf, a continuation of what I posted on the debate thread...

"Get back here you filthly maggot!" Kharn the Betrayer shrieked to the heavens, wildly waving his axe which was disappointingly not bathed in the sweet red of his enemies thick blood. He was always out of reach, always taunting him wih that smug grin, he WOULD spill blood today. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
    The dark king gave a flash of his white teeth through a smirk, his arms crossed against his broad chest. The wind whispering through the red locks of curled hair. It had been relatively easy for him to get away from the crazed warrior in blood red armor, making him run endlessly after him... only for the dark king to teleport away in a buzz of small particles. It was laughable to watch the man trudge through dirt and grim, up hills and down to reach him with that axe of his. He was approaching, quick on his feet as he screamed out a cry for blood only to bring the axe down on empty air as ganondorf was gone once again. His enraged crys to his god and curses spat out at him filled the air.
    Ganondorf's long cape fluttered behind him in the winds of the sandy desert. Squinting his eye's in the beating sun to watch the man scream his heart out at nothing. dustdevils lazily twirled in the distance, distracting the Dark king for just a moment as his eye caught the slight movement. Perhaps it was time to get serious before the Man's voice gave out... Ah, here he came now.
    His heavy boots sunk deep into the sand with every step, splashing the particles of rock and dirt up as he forced his way up the hill without slowing his reckless charge. The teeth of his inherited Chain-axe Gorechild made a loud humming noise as they began to spin, readying for a flesh-rending attack against his foe. He cried out again at him in a blind rage.
    "MY BLADE WILL TASTE THE SWEETNESS OF YOUR FLESH, COWARD!"

Ganondorf's uncrossed his arms, letting a slow breath leave his lips as the blabbering fool grew ever closer. Flexing his hands, then tightening them up into a ball with a soft crack of popping bone as the Red Armored soldier was in arms length and brought down the axe fueled by his hatred and need for blood. He moved to the side, a quick motion that surprised most because of his size. Pure magic flowed over Ganondorf's hand, encasing it in a darkness darker than his tanned skin... Bringing it to bear against the side of Kharn's helm, dark energies surging into the blessed armor. Some of it dissipating, the rest doing what it was ment to do... Kharn felt the energies flow into him and he growled out in annoyance. Stumbling only slightly, and recovering enough to bring his Ax back up in a upwards slant to bury it into the crevice of Ganondorf's arm only to pass through nothing but particles of air again.

The Dark king appeared a few feet away, clenching and unclenching his hand.
    "Seems your head is harder than it looks." He grumbled to himself, a hit like that would've sent the Hero of Time flying. Kharn was ready again, standing off against Ganondorf with Gorechild grasped tightly in his hand. His armor... it was blessed by his god Khorne, why hadn't the Dark Skinned man's magic been made useless against it?
    No matter.
    "I Shall have your head!" He threatened, revving gorechild menacingly only to have Ganondorf unfazed by the show of bravado. The Dark King only scoffed at the man...
    "I cannot be struck down by any weapon that does not hold the Bane of Evil, fool."
    Kharn ignored his comment as he rushed at Ganondorf again, changing up tactics enough that he feinted to the side to strike Ganondorf's right. The blade stopping mere inches from the Dark skinned man's face, The Dark King's arm held it's ground against the handle of the axe as it revved consistanly. the flow of air from the teeth passing so close to his face gave Ganondorf a nice cool breeze...
    His knee rammed into the Red armored one's gut, Kharn keeling over... only to use his other arm to deal the same low blow he recieved. Ganondorf's eye's widened at the hit and a whoosh of air escaped his lungs. He got out of the situation quickly, a teleport a few meters behind Kharn.
    The Betrayer, with nothing more to hold him up, fell into the sand with surprise. He had expected to face the Dark skinned man in close combat finally... he could feel the adrenaline rushing through his body giving him that much needed boost. He could almost smell the aroma of blood but was truely disappointed.
    This one... he was good.
    "Perhaps... you are worthy of being adding another skull to the skull throne. Another number on my Kill count." He growled as he got to his feet. sand was pesky, getting everywhere in the crevices of his armor and adding unneeded weight.
    Ganondorf just shook his head, this one was nothing but Mad...
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:08 am

ALL. OF. MY. YES.
    draco
    draco

Post by draco Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:55 am

Lol, glad you like it.

Sponsored content