Real Talk Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Real Talk Forums

Now that's real talk.

+7
Freededicko McFuckHead
draco
OrganizationXV
itisburgers
Chocolatt
*King Volvagia*
Pocket Rocket
11 posters

The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread

Freededicko McFuckHead
    Freededicko McFuckHead

The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread

Post by Freededicko McFuckHead Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Hey PR check this out

Pocket Rocket
    Admin

The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 am

This hype train has no brakes.
    Freededicko McFuckHead
    Freededicko McFuckHead

Post by Freededicko McFuckHead Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Spoiler:
    Siiiiiick
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:49 am

Kinda weird without the tube mouth though. lol
    Freededicko McFuckHead
    Freededicko McFuckHead

Post by Freededicko McFuckHead Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Yeah lol.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:46 pm

I like the sound of it, but if they're doing multiplayr (even just one other player co-op) I hope they allow online

i'll play as

The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread - Page 5 BeedleSS
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm

He's come such a long way since Wind Waker. lol
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:52 am

Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:32 am

Ok so, I have a theory about Zelda WiiU that I haven’t seen suggested by anybody yet. Might as well speculate since Nintendo seems to want everyone to forget about the game.

About the hooded cloak and the armbands with the Gerudo-like patterns on them that Link wears in the trailer, along with carrying a sword and a bow around at what looks to be very early on in the game. What if this version of Link doesn’t exactly start out as a “heroic” type? What if he’s actually a thief working for the Gerudo?
    Soulerous
    Soulerous

Post by Soulerous Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:15 pm

The Legend Of Zelda: The King's Speech trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fITctJGweXA
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 am

Soulerous wrote:The Legend Of Zelda: The King's Speech trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fITctJGweXA
    IGN: 0/10 not enough dinner
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:33 am

I'd have legit watched that if he was in it
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:24 am

Will the great and powerful Rito be back in the newest Zelda?

Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Mister Teal wrote:Will the great and powerful Rito be back in the newest Zelda?
    That would depend on what part of the timeline Zelda U will take place in.
    Spoiler:

Even though Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks didn't have them, but those 2 game took place in different locations than Wind Waker's. I definitely wouldn't mind them returning in a new game tbh. A shame that Nintendo is staying so quiet about the new game.
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 pm

oh, i didn't know there was a new continent found after WW. I think the chances could be good then for that timeline, what with the cell shading and blue getup. Plus maybe since there's "tech" stuff it means it's a newer setting
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:44 pm

Mister Teal wrote:oh, i didn't know there was a new continent found after WW. I think the chances could be good then for that timeline, what with the cell shading and blue getup. Plus maybe since there's "tech" stuff it means it's a newer setting
    Yeah, that's the place Spirit Tracks takes place in. That was what the king was alluding to at the end of Wind Waker when he said they'll find their own land someday. It's basically a second Hyrule (aka "New Hyrule" as the Zelda fanbase calls it).

There actually is a theory going around that Zelda U will take place in New Hyrule based off what little they've shown.
    Spoiler:

Still, it's all just speculation so far.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 am

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy check it out.

Spoiler:

The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread - Page 5 CeXuVEc
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm going to point out some things I noticed from this bit of gameplay.

-Link still has the blue outfit from the E3 trailer, possibly because the gameplay that was shown was at a very early point in the game.
    -I notice what looks like either a magic bar or stamina bar.
    -Link now has a visible quiver of arrows.
    -Those big towers remind me of the watchtowers scattered around in Wind Waker.
    -The Sailcloth returns from Skyward Sword but functions just like the Deku Leaf from Wind Waker.
    -A lot of rivers and lakes around (what may or may not be) Hyrule, along with a bordering ocean.
    -The horse was confirmed to be Epona.
    -It seems that black cloak can be worn or not worn whenever you choose. No idea if it has any purpose though.
    -Not only does horseback combat return from Twilight Princess, but it goes a step further by letting you use your shield on horseback.
    -Epona doesn't seem to have any kind of stamina gauge.
    -Enemies seem to have a visible health bar above them, which they never normally did in past Zelda games.
    -I'd imagine some enemies will need that slo-mo arrow timing to bring down. Like maybe enemies that only reveal a weak spot for a quick second or something.
    -At around 3:31, I'm seeing a structure in the distance that looks a lot like the archways of the Bridge of Eldin from Twilight Princess.
    -I wonder if you can tame those wild horses Red Dead Redemption-style.
    -I notice a general lack of a partner/companion for Link, which I'm pretty hyped for.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:05 am

So after taking a good look at the map, I've noticed a lot of interesting things.
    Spoiler:
    Mister Teal
    Mister Teal
    Hero.

Post by Mister Teal Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:29 pm

The Legend of Zelda Discussion Thread - Page 5 Quill-Wind-Waker-Links-Friendlist

they will rise
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:36 am

Never before has a postal service looked so refined.
    Pocket Rocket
    Admin

Post by Pocket Rocket Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Ok...

So Zelda U is being delayed to next year to make sure it's a quality product. Alright, I can live with that. Good on Nintendo, in fact. I'll be fine as long as they still show the game at this ye-

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/581579256704081920

Son of a whore...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:47 pm